San Ramon Criminal Defense Lawyers
Call for Aggressive Defense in San Ramon
At The Law Offices of Johnson & Johnson, we know how serious it is to be charged with any type of crime. Whether a misdemeanor or a felony, the accusations and possible conviction can have lasting effects on your future. That is why our San Ramon criminal defense attorneys deliver the aggressive and dedicated legal representation you need. Recognizing that this is a personal matter, we will develop an individualized legal strategy for your particular case. From DUI to drug crimes and theft to violent crimes, we can help through every stage, seeking an optimal outcome on your behalf.
Our team knows California's laws inside and out and is intimately familiar with the rules and processes of the local courts. We have extensive legal experience and have handled 150+ jury trials, 300+ court trials, and 2,000+ cases. When you turn to us, you can be confident that you have a San Ramon criminal lawyer on your side who knows how to handle your particular case. Understanding that you may be feeling stressed and overwhelmed, we will be by your side to answer your questions and address your legal options. We will be your zealous advocate and fierce champion, working hard to challenge the prosecutor's allegations against you.
To discuss your case with a criminal defense attorney in San Ramon, please reach out to us at (925) 900-5330 or contact us online. Your initial consultation is free.
San Ramon Criminal Defense Attorney
If you have been charged with a crime in San Ramon or the surrounding areas, reach out to a criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. Building an aggressive defense requires thoroughly reviewing the facts, analyzing the evidence, researching relevant case law, and anticipating the prosecutor's moves. Each step takes time, and at The Law Offices of Johnson & Johnson, we are committed to devoting the resources and efforts necessary to build a robust legal strategy.
Our criminal attorneys in San Ramon can provide counsel for an array of charges, including, but not limited to:
- Child abuse: Accusations may arise if a person allegedly causes physical or mental harm to or inflicts cruel punishment upon a minor.
- Domestic violence: In California, domestic violence charges are levied when a person injures or threatens to injure a family or household member.
- Drug crimes: Whether accused of possession, distribution, or manufacture of controlled substances, drug crime charges are serious and result in severe penalties.
- Federal crimes: Criminal conduct that crosses state or country borders, occurs on federal property, or involves a federal employee or agent may be prosecuted as a federal crime.
- Sexual abuse: Generally, these offenses are defined as unwanted and unlawful sexual conduct committed against a person. They include, but are not limited to, rape, sexual battery, and unlawful sexual conduct through false pretenses.
- Theft crimes: A person may be charged with a theft crime for knowingly and unlawfully taking another’s property. California law enumerates several ways theft can be committed, such as larceny, trick, or false pretenses.
- Violent crimes: Offenses classified under this term involve violence or the threat of violence against another person. Examples include murder, mayhem, rape, and robbery.
- White collar crimes: Typically, these offenses occur in the business or government sector. They do not usually result in violence against other people but involve a scheme to deprive another person of property, money, or anything of value.
Our San Ramon criminal defense attorneys understand the justice system and have handled cases similar to yours. We can help you navigate the complexities of your case and work to protect your rights and future.
San Ramon DUI Lawyer
In California, a person can be charged with a DUI if they were operating a vehicle with a blood alcohol concentration of 0.08 or higher or under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. These cases can be very complicated for several reasons. A great deal of science is involved. The prosecutor often relies on breath or blood test results to prove that the defendant was drunk driving. However, even though a chemical analysis might show that the driver's alcohol concentration was at or above the legal limit, other factors besides alcohol could have contributed to an elevated BAC.
Another reason that DUIs are complex cases is that two separate processes commence upon an arrest: the criminal and administrative. The criminal is concerned with whether the driver is guilty of violating the law. The administration is concerned with whether the driver had an elevated BAC or refused a chemical test and should be subject to a driver's license suspension. The defendant, therefore, is fighting two battles at once.
Allow our team at The Law Offices of Johnson & Johnson to deliver the legal representation you need. We will handle the details of your case, working to protect your future and your driving privileges.
San Ramon Juvenile Delinquency Lawyer
A minor who violates the law can still face sanctions for their actions. However, their case will not proceed through the adult criminal justice system. Instead, it will be processed through juvenile court, which has its own specific rules and procedures.
If your child has been accused of a crime, speak with one of our criminal lawyers in San Ramon. We recognize the impacts any type of sanction can have on your child's future. Our focus will be on protecting the best interests of you and your child and pursuing an optimal result on their behalf.
San Ramon Civil Rights Lawyer
If you're suspected of or charged with a crime, you have certain rights in place protecting you from misconduct and facilitating a fair justice process. Unfortunately, though these protections exist, they are not always observed. Government officials, such as police officers, sometimes overstep their bounds and engage in conduct resulting in physical, mental, or financial harm. When this happens, victims have legal recourse to pursue justice and seek remedy for damages they suffered.
Filing a claim against a government official can be difficult, and going through the process without a lawyer on your side can prove challenging. At The Law Offices of Johnson & Johnson, we are here to hold wrongdoers accountable and help victims address injustices.
Call us at (925) 900-5330 or submit an online contact formtoday.