- Firm Overview
- Our Team
- Practice Areas
- Criminal Defense
- Alternatives to Custody
- California DUI Booking Bail
- Choosing California DUI Attorneys
- Drivers License Suspension & BUI
- Court Stings
- DUI Basics
- DUI Commericial Licenses
- DUI Enforcement
- DUI Wheel
- Glossary DUI Terms
- License Suspension DUI
- Professional License Endangered by a DUI
- Saturation DUI Patrols
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- DUI Penalties
- Field Sobriety Tests
- Stages of a DUI Case
- Civil Rights Litigation
- Juvenile Dependency
- Juvenile Law
- Areas We Serve
- Alameda County
Contra Costa County
- Brentwood Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Contra Costa County DUI
- Antioch Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Concord Criminal Defense Attorney
- DUI Lawyer Clayton, CA
- Lafayette Criminal Defense Lawyer
- DUI Lawyer Pleasant Hill, CA
- DUI Attorney San Pablo, CA
- San Ramon Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Napa County
- Sonoma County
- Santa Clara County
- San Joaquin County
- Stockton DUI Attorney
- Solano County
- San Francisco
- Client Reviews
- Attorney Endorsements
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- CPS/CFS Must Provide Reasonable Services! – Do Not Let Them Get Away With Taking Your Child, Putting The File In A Stack Of Othe
- Reunification And Visitation In Juvenile Dependency Cases
- Can CPS/CFS Social Workers Really Provide Reasonable Services During Covid-19?
- Domestic Violence And The COVID-19 Pandemic – Due Process
- What Challenges Are There In Winning A Case Against The Police?
- What Can I Do If I Believe CPS Has Unlawfully Taken My Child From Me?
- How Do You Work With Medical And Forensic Experts To Defend Clients Wrongfully Accused Of Child Abuse?
- Is Taser And Stun Gun Abuse Considered A Violation Of My Civil Rights?
- Who Can File A Dependency Action?
- What Happens Once A Dependency Case Is Filed?
- Should We Cooperate With CPS And Allow Them Into Our Home?
- When Should I Hire An Attorney If CPS Is Investigating Me For Alleged Child Abuse?
- How Can An Attorney Help To Mitigate A CPS Investigation?
- How Will I Know If I Am Being Investigated By CPS?
- Can I Get My Children Back At Every Phase Of Dependency?
- The Saturday Special With Michael Zwerling
- Revocation or Denial of a Merchant Mariner Credential Because of a DUI
- DUI Bar to Real Estate License
- Necessity to Drive Under the Influence?
- Are Commercial Drivers' DUI Penalties Appropriate?
- Can a Doctor Lose His/Her License Due to a DUI?
- Defending Clients Against DUI Allegations
- Father Accused By The State Of Child Abuse Causing Death Found Innocent Of All Charges
- Site Search
- Our Firm
- Criminal Defense
- What Is Juvenile Dependency?
- Are You Receiving CPS Calls?
- How Will I Know if I Am Being Investigated by CPS?
- Who Can Be Present in an Interview that CPS Conducts with My Child?
- How Can an Attorney Help to Mitigate a CPS Investigation?
- When Should I Hire an Attorney if CPS Is Investigating Me for Alleged Child Abuse?
- Civil Rights